Sunday, October 24, 2004

Oasis

I was unnecessarily blaming oasis for bringing me the bad luck for last couple of years. ( though I don't believe in luck ) Actually this is because of stars, the sun leaving my sign (obb I don't believe in this also :) ) It's just coincidence that both the things happen at same time in year. (Please, don't ask what happened this time !) Ok let's forget about it for time being, and be happy thinking that the worst thing is yet to happen :) .

So I thought why not document the things and have fun. OASIS is gonna start tomorrow, they are fully prepared. As if they have made their mind to screw my happiness to all possible level. Oh, I am talking about my assignments :( OS and NumAl assignments, DSA and SoftE semester projects, eGov :( And BaMiNe (my new good4nothing pastime) is also waiting for its turn to come. So poor me, I have no idea what I am gonna do in OASIS, either do my goddamm assignments, or go n njoy the psenti OASIS.

But who cares, no matter what happens , it's sure that gonna have fun with all my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Bye the way I have already started having it <(:) )

\:D/ Now I am also a blogger. Late is better than never :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home