Thursday, October 28, 2004

Post Oasis blues

I can't express in words how OASIS was this time. May be I am confused. If what matters is end , then it was no better than previous ones and worst part is I have no explanation why I am feeling this. But there were couple of moments when I was so happy never before. :)
Whatever, it is over now.
Actually I am bored of my mood swings. As you can guess, I have no idea what is on my mind and what I am doing. No clue about why I am doing so. But only one thing I am sure of is I want to get out of this hell and get back to work.
Work... Good I realized soon.. Whole lot of assignments are pending. Back to street dog mode :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Poonam said...

HI!!!!!!!

hmm, so you are here!
shall i link you up on my blog??

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home