Thursday, June 16, 2005

One month of survival

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment. It aint only survival.

I realized that I managed to survive here for a month only when i came to know that my IC memership got over. Oh! I will miss IC lunch (glad that I never have to have it again :) ) Ten more days to get back to home :) Oh! I miss homefood :((

If I look back now in the past I feel lucky. I never thought my summer stay would be great hit. My greatest enemy was climate. Everyone scared the hell out of me about it. But I never saw such serene BITS before. I remember how I enjoyed the sandstorms, the rain shower and nights without electricity.

The ragging day when I got jacked by You-Know-Who. How I was pissed off! How stupid it looked! Why can't they let us work peacefully? Was it just matter of proving that we can't do whatever we want but they can do whatever they wish ?

And my first few lessons in kitchen! The new recipes. The freid maggies I cooked. The wangi bath.. and The Besibeal bath

The discussion how BITS sux, how microsoft sux, PL, JVM, US dreams, the new TV. and the movies i saw, Friends, Yes Minister , The fountain head and The fan fitting , manager worker game and everything.

Did I forget to tell why I stayed back .. ya my thesis. (The one who believes that I am whiny can skip this para :) ) Man, it's not an easy job. "Sarabanes-Oxley Act", US constition , "Microsoft Antitrust case", "Primeminister Roygar Yojana" and what not .. this is all I am reading these days. :)

In short time well spent!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karthik Kumar Viswanathan said...

Have fun at home :) .. and we shall meet this Aug!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home