Monday, December 06, 2004

Everything s**ks everybody f**ks

Warning : Please don't read further if you mind profanity and gross. Hope you will consider the frustration in which this post is written before reporting the matter to Department of Cyber Crime.

Do you ever felt that, nothing is going right. Everything sux. Everybody fux. Every damn thing freaks you out or feel like go n rip somebody's head off or want to get out of this hell.

I have no clue how to deal with this situation. Specially when you don't want to do something but you simply cant guss it. And more you try to fight, it becomes worse. These god damn compres !!! I hate them.

Sometimes I feel like running away from this place. (Don't worry! it's me.. kapil :D will not give up so soon but still, comprees sux :(( ) Thanx to Anto. I remember what he said. I have to put efforts at least to survive through this situation. Cause not surviving is simply not an option. Yo man! Everybody has to pass through shit. And now its this dog's day. Everybody's survived through. And I will too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home