Saturday, December 11, 2004

Keep the faith

I have heard this number of mai kaa laal jai kishan (I mean Michael Jackson) for some million times. But never understood what he is trying to say. Its only after my everything s... And everybody f... mood, thanks to ToC, I understood it fully. I quickly googled and found out lyrics. And I simply can't stop myself listen it again and again.
Don't you wanna give yourself a chance? Surrender your heart.. Understand the power of believing... Climbing highest mountain.. Swimming the deepest sea.. And all that you need is will to want it and faith in yourself.
Don't let nobody take you down.. Is not it precisely what the first principle is.
What an advice .. It's just matter of time, before your confidence will win out. But till that day you have to keep the faith. Did not I realize long back that few problems have only one solution and that is time. How I realized that I can't answer these questions cause it's just not the right time to ask .
Just keep your eyes on the prize and your feet flat on the ground - isn't it what the dog is supposed to do.
Better stand up and act like you wanna do right. Don't play the fool for the rest of your life.Lift up your mind before your mind gets blown.Some things in life you best just leave them alone. Go for what you want. Don't let it get in your way.You can make it happen But ya got to keep the Faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home