Sunday, January 16, 2005

HOWARD ROARK laughed

This is to declare that finally I have started reading novels. This is the third novel I am reading. Technically speaking fourth, cause the first 'Love story' did not make me feel that I was reading a book as it got over in couple of hours and there was a long gap between first and second book. Yeah I have read it over night. Thanx to Prathyusha, I was very down these days and she wanted to tell me that there are so many bad things that can happen in life and to prove my reason to be sad is nothing in front of it she handed 'Love story' to me :D
I got 'Da Vinci Code' a month ago when I was going back home. We got some time before train starts. So I came out of Delhi railway station and caught hold of this book. I came to know how people can read thousand pages book only after started reading this book. For next couple of days I was married to this tiny 500 pages novel. It was with me wherever I went, relatives houses, shops and what not. I really enjoyed reading it. They are far better than fooling around in C'not and spending dosh on dinners and coffees. :)
The next in series was 'Around the word in eighty days'. A great classic. But I don't know why I had feeling that Fogg was the robber but still I wanted him to finish journey in time. I am glad that I guessed that he would gain a day in his journey. fundoo me :D
And now I have got this 'The fountainhead'. Let's see what comes next.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

daa...u never mentioned where u got "the fountain head" from!!!!..that's very imp.....'coz its me who gave u the lovely and priceless book!!!!

howard roark is grrr888!!!!:D

6:28 AM  
Blogger Karthik Kumar Viswanathan said...

I've been reading loads of books recently :)

Most recent ones (January): "The man-eater of Malgudi", "State of Fear", "Down with Skool", "The Rainmaker", "The Da Vinci Code", "Up and Down in the Dales" and "Jakarta Struts 1.1" ;)

Currently on: "The Devil and Miss Prym".

To do: "The Alchemist".

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home